Friday, February 20, 2009

Skate 2, The Hall of Meat and Entertainment

So, first and foremost, here's my Skate2 Skater tag:


I love the Skate! games, simply for the replay editing and the funky bails you can do. I've uploaded a few videos from Skate 2 thus far, mostly bails but there was one awesome air line as well going from a balcony and using a tilted letter A for the landing ramp.

Just for myself so I can watch them easily in the future, the video links are:

Bails:
- A massive bail from an upper balcony onto stacked letters and a bike rack. Includes the end of another bail where my skater ends up laying on a picnic table looking like he's having a nap. Link

- Bailing from a grind attempt and flying into a pole that's in the most inconvenient spot imaginable. Link

Successful Tricks:
-
Finally nailing a trick from the upper balcony into the slanted A as a drop in ramp. Link

All in all I have to say I think this is one of EA's best game franchises of late. It's easy to play but incredibly challenging to master, and nothing is quite like the bails you can do in it. Fun to play for fiteen minutes or even two hours straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment